If you were subscribed to the Mark Moore Fine Art NEWS FEED this month, you would know about the following exhibitions and artist updates:
• PENELOPE UMBRICO on view now in ‘Desire Lines’ at the Utah Museum of Contemporary Art
• AMY ELKINS is currently featured in Aperture magazine’s “Prison Nation” issue
• DIRK STASCHKE featured in this month’s edition of NEW AMERICAN PAINTING
• PENELOPE UMBRICO on view now at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art in “Nothing Stable under Heaven”
• ALLISON SCHULNIK and JEFFRY MITCHELL featured in “BioPerversity” at Nicodim Gallery L.A.
• AMY ELKINS acclaimed exhibition “Black is the Day, Black is the Night” at The High Museum in Atlanta extended through April 29, 2018
• ALLISON SCHULNIK current group exhibition at THE HOLE in New York City
• PENELOPE UMBRICO on view now in ‘Art in the Age of the Internet, 1989 to Today’ at The Institute of Contemporary Art (ICA) – Boston, MA
• ALLISON SCHULNIK featured in “The mecca, California” at the Eastern Star Gallery in LA
• CHRISTOPHER RUSSELL in “Cut! Paper Play in Contemporary Photography” at The J. Paul Getty Museum
• Special Priority Announcements of new works by: ALLISON SCHULNIK; ZEMER PELED; DIMITRI KOZYREV; MARK BENNETT; AMY ELKINS; JEFFRY MITCHELL; JOSPEH ROSSANO; KIM RUGG; DIRK STASCHKE; and BEN CHARLES WEINER.